Its hard to believe that not too long ago we were in Washington, DC for ObesityWeek sharing new knowledge, meeting new friends and old, visiting the Hill, and collaborating together. It was great to see familiar faces, and meet new faces. And we missed those of you who were unable to attend. But plans are underway for next ObesityWeek in Nashville, TN, and for ASMBS Weekend in NYC. Hopefully we will see you at one of these venues! If you any thoughts, ideas or suggestions for any courses, topics and/or symposiums please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your input.
During ObesityWeek, we acknowledged the recipients of several Integrated Health distinguished awards including some newly created ones. The new awards were created to recognize deserving individuals for their hard work and dedication to their profession and to the treatment and prevention
Please join me in congratulating:
- Dale Bond Circle of Excellence Award
- Nina Crowley Excellence in Nutrition Award
- William Gourash IH Distinguished Advanced Healthcare Provider Award
- Stephanie Sogg IH Distinguished Behavioral Health Award
- Alice Jackson Distinguished Certified Bariatric Nurse
- Integrated Health Clinical Issues and Guidelines Committee IH Committee of the Year
Please watch your emails for upcoming webinars for Integrated Health membership. We plan to have topic specific webinars as well as an IH Town Hall. More details to follow.
I also want to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a very happy holiday season best wishes for a happy and healthy 2018!!
As always please feel free to contact me with any ideas, suggestions or comments for future consideration @ IH-President@asmbs.org.